Friday, November 15, 2013

Why the best Mobile Phone maker is Still Nokia

You might be wondering why I claim Nokia is the best Smartphone maker is Nokia.
Let me tell you a few examples before some start jumping in and say SAMSUNG NOTE 3
APPLE iPhone 5

You see it all happens like this I have to admit I was a Galaxy Note  user before.
My last Nokia phone was the N8 and after that I got myself an iphone and then Galaxy note.
But what made me go back to Nokia again was that it is the most durable and the longest battery life Compared to all Smartphone out there. 

Lets do a Comparison  on the Looks Just the Looks and you will know why Nokia is so Appealing to me
Especially LUMIA Series phones

This is the Nokia 1520 Smartphone which is also my Dream phone after my Contract this month I will surely get this Great phone








Nokia Lumia 1520



Nokia Lumia 1520





Close window

 Close window


See what I mean? It is so beautiful and When you hold it in your hands you can feel the beauty of it
The camera is 20 megapixels and not forgetting Free Nokia Maps for life.
Wait I know many of you will say this for sure
oh Windows has no apps and games
Look at those tiles.
I don't need that much games on my phone and Guess what Nokia has the apps I envy that my android phone does not have for example Maps The Nokia Camera on this phone is a 20 megapixels camera.
And this phone is very durable too. That is why I will choose Lumia from now on
Resistant phone Style factor and Lastly LONG BATTERY LIFE.

You can tell by the above comparism that Picture speaks a thousand words.
Just look at the current range of smartphones their designs and Sturdiness
cant match up to Nokia.

I wish I can get rid of my phone right now for a new Lumia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment